Thursday, September 5, 2013

Angelic Magick Ritual Work

I just can't believe all the things that are starting to happen at my command.

One day I was listening to this sur or surrat which are the words of the prophet Elijah Mohamed spoke and said

 "Sahih International
"And [recall, O children of Israel which Moses said to his people "Remember the favor of Allah on you and when he save you from the people of Pharaoh, and were afflicting you with the worst torment and were slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping the females alive. And what was a great trial from your Lord." 

~www.quran.com/14 
THE HOLY QU'RAN
IBRAHIM

The was something about this image that while the Ibrahim was being played on the mini media player on www.quran.com/14, I saw and the meaning of the The Qabbalistic Scheme of The Four Worlds in the book "The Secret Teaching of All Ages," by Manly Palmer Hall of 
THE PHILISOPHYCAL SOCIETY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

So in the beginning I lit white candles, I didn't have any green which would have made the intention stronger but it didn't matter because it happened and it was one big vision and the actual meaning doesn't mean like enemies are going to destroy your life lol. It just means that people wont be able to mess with you. And if you try this spell and it works just know that there is a light with in  you and all you have to do is learn how to allow it to manifest to it's fullest potential. In the Quran Moses was to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt. He did and they can argue and argue all they want about it but this picture of The Qabbalistic Scheme of the Four Worlds in a book called "The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Palmer Hall makes so much sense. And in the world of Briah is where Raphael abides. The only way to get an angel to help you is you have to know that angel's name and you have to know where that angel resides. 

So as I called Raphel out of Briah to reenact Moses taking the children of Egypt and bringing them to saftey in my life in the sense of success, the white candles all over the house was lit and the smell of amber incense burning all over the house. I had an offering for the North, South, East and West spots and corners of the the whole house. I felt the energy from my alter channel and I looked out side and there was a force field our my house and me. I felt the energy of something I have never felt. It was wonderful. The whole point was that I saw a vision before me of success. I believe it was Ra's work. Praise Ra! I saw my life going in the direction of every desire I have ever wanted.

Ase!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Awesome I want to try this to shake things up abit n create a positive change in my life

    ReplyDelete