Wednesday, June 18, 2014

EUCALOVTHIS Healing Balm

I was chillin in Leimert Park at Sika's and I met a cool brother who introduced me to Eucalovthis which is a healing balm for for soar muscles and cuts. I later began to see how there are alot of people who are talking about Eucalovthis and how it worked either immediately or the next day. I knew this wasn't no bullcrap because I to am a healer with prana and the vedic healing that I do, I know what it's like to see someone have happy results. I think this stuff is great and I hope that yall give it a try. Only $14.00 if you order through the eucalovthis etsy online store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/eucalovthis
Here is a personal testimonial by the creator of this product Ezell McDowell

It all began with a drive to the beach. The Pacific Coast Highway on a warm spring Sunday is the best way I know of to cap off a weekend! As we rolled through Santa Barbara I could see the Eucalyptus trees swaying above me. Why not pull off the highway and grab a bag of leaves? The bag filled the cabin of the car with a sweet aroma, as if we brought the Santa Barbara breeze with us going South on the 1, all the way back to Silverlake. With the fresh leaves drying and filling the room with scent, I began studying the healing properties of Eucalyptus.  Did you know that Eucalyptus oil was used during World War I to control outbreaks of meningitis and influenza? When I was reading about the benefits of the oil, I kept putting my face in the bag and inhaling deeply. For many days I kept saying to myself, "I love this Eucalyptus!" This mighty tree is extremely potent, and that bag of Eucalyptus leaves became the inspiration for EUCALOVTHIS, the finest Face and Body Balm available today. The herbal formula for this Balm was originally created to help with swelling around my knee from an old martial arts injury. The Eucalyptus leaves combine with over thirty other powerful plants - leaves, seeds, roots, flowers, and barks - to create a natural network of regenerative catalysts which is in harmony with your body and it's natural balance. EUCALOVTHIS contains cold pressed 100% organic coconut oil, which helps the Balm penetrate the upper dermal layer. Greater penetration equals better cellular saturation, which means the Balm has an easier time supplying the body with the benefits carried by the herbs. Your body is a complex assortment of very complex systems: respiratory, cardiovascular, immune, etc. Each ingredient of this all natural Face and Body Balm addresses the needs of one or more of the body's systems. I made a huge batch one day to share with my friends, and they kept coming back to me with different ways it helped them. Thank you all so much for your feedback! EUCALOVTHIS was made to love your skin, your muscles, and your joints. There are no petroleum products, no chemicals, no dyes, no fillers; nothing artificial goes in our Balm. With the help of All Mighty Mother Nature we can achieve a healthy balance to our physical form. Use EUCALOVTHIS to look good, smell good, and feel good all day. It's perfect for the beach, or wherever you might find yourself amongst Nature's Glory!

Give Thanks,

The EUCALOVTHIS Family
eucalovthis@gmail.com

Below is a list of different uses that we have received from Eucalov-ers out there in the World. We hope you enjoy our stuff, and let us know if you find any new benefits with our Balm:)

Cold Sores, Athlete's Foot, Sunburn, Massage, Diaper Rash, Congestion, Before or After Shaving, Cuts, Bruises, Insect Bites, Psoriasis, Joint Inflammation, Itchy Scalp, Burns, Cracked Lips, Eczema, Ashy Elbows & Knees, Sore Muscles, Drummer's Hands, Poison Ivy, Dry Cuticles, Acne, Natural Deodorant, Stretch Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment