Friday, August 11, 2017

Cris Blakk Psychic Readings

Through spiritual or psychological consultations, I have been helping people here in California and online globally almost 5 years now. Every day people come with questions that each of us may feel as though we are left puzzled or almost hopeless. I don't know if you call this clairvoyance or clairaudience a gift or what. Being able to know about passed relatives without me knowing the person I'm speaking with still shocks the crap out of me. All I know is that when I am speaking to someone face to face, online or over the phone. I get these images and words and feelings and I  never in my mind thought that this stuff was real. I always thought it was evil lol. I think everyone and anyone can be psychic because its part of our quantum bio structure within our physical bodies.


I love helping people since I was a kid. I grew up on the east coast in the tri-state area and my family raised me to believe in christianity. I was always afraid of the unknown but I always found myself helping people. I find that when you help someone, and they get their "thing" "right", you can see with your own eyes the shifting of reality or the bettering of a situation and that makes the environment flow better. This is how one may attract a better life but it works nonetheless! I'm so glad to be free minded and feel well about myself and the way I can help people. I develop these thought skills to see passed the normal individual's thought process.
If you need help please contact me. I use Polyhedral Dice, a Thoth Tarot Deck and African Cowrie Shells. I can read in person if your in Los Angeles or Orange County, Over The Phone or Online.
$60.00 for Full Life Reading. Paypal or Cash is best for me.


Thank you, & Increase to You and Your Own!

Cris Blakk:
Psychic/Medium/Healer &
Esoteric Science Practitioner
(562)513-8078

No comments:

Post a Comment