Sunday, August 20, 2017

(((PEACE MAN PEACE)))

Peace is needed seriously. With all the hollywood antics coming from groups and this and that when we all know damn well its time....YA BUSTED!!!!

Yeah, I totally don't believe in this countries ways of handling stuff. Your not allowed to protest unless your protesting for 45. This is just ridiculous and from him running to cosigning white racist groups, I tell you man, I just about lost it but so glad for the way this universe does things and wakes me up inside. Just the other day I read an article I wrote and I almost couldn't friggin believe it. I was shocked because I can see how the stress of racism on me and watching it on the news had taken its tole on my attitude in my writing over the years since I been here in California due to the fact that I was the article was so super spiritually uplifting and my writing today is more informative and as a "matter of fact". This had me thinking about how certain changes are not good. Let me tell you about something that took place in my personal life just a about a week ago. I tell you I am and will always stick up for those that can't.

My eyes have been opened! When I was a kid and there would ever be a public freak out incident where I saw these police get this person that to me was just sitting there and sleeping and asking for food. It made me mad as hell inside even as a kid. I would feel so frightened because it would turn into one of the incidents where the cops are pounding the shyt out of someone and well, this is what causes PTSD among the youth in my youth time.

So lately, I been getting Monarch Blood Entertainment ready for presenting a new event we got coming up and have invited artisan to assist and help create ideas for this event to be successful. Well, I had a meeting in the valley here in Cali and we went to starbucks and were hanging waiting for everyone to arrive. There was a lady that seemed either homeless and high on drugs which many might assume or living with permanent neurologically impaired. She was coughing up mucus and spitting it in the ground in the where all the customers to starbucks was sitting. I was immediately grossed out and I was just going to wait for the crew to get there so we could leave. I kinda felt sorry for the little old lady because the only reason why I mentioned the brain thing is because of the what she began to yell. First she was talking at a regular tone about her kids being lazer beamed my planes because the passed away according to what she was telling this man with blond hair that handed her a few dollars before she started her whole fiasco. Well, The lady started yelling about America and looked right in our direction but didn't look in my eyes and said "ni**er." What honestly was so weird was that there was this detective and police officer who liked like buddies just getting some coffee and they stared at me when the crazy cookoo lady yelled the racist N word at my table. See remember when I mentioned about growing up and seeing cops level drug addicts or skinny people out like it was nothing? Well, let me tell you where this turning point in my life came to be. See this cop came walking over because I yelled WHAT to the lady. See the cop walking over made me almost like what was happening because you would thing that I would wanna see a racist get theirs but listen so the cop comes over and says, "Hey" and he looked down at her and he said, "Get out of here!" You know what she said?? "f u! I am american this is america and they are not even american!!!" and i said "I was born here and the police looks and me and says thank you sir and well we walked away and the police and detective called us said "Excuse me we just want to apologize and thank you guys for not losing your cool."

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDIN ME??? HE COULD HAVE DEMOLISHED THAT LADY AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.....But he didn't and he also communicated an exchange in checking if we were even upset. See lets say that for arguments sake that the both officials were part of some covert fake but real trumpaltright set up lol....sorry seriously well they could kill and get away with it no???
SEE my mind wasn't on the crazy lady yelling racist words because i wasn't feeling her hate and in my psychicness its almost like if someone txt her to come over and sit there lol LOOK, This police officer told her to get out of there and my heart filled with ease for once in my life after all that racist shyt going on the media and in charlotsville. It felt good to see a cop and a detective act so nice to me and the people involved meeting with me. I don't need someone to make me feel safe but for police to make you feel safe with my own eye I swear to friggin god!!! NOT LYING, the cops were doing the right thing. I totally say increase to the valley here in California and I'm so glad to be here. I been so stressed out for so long but its almost all gone. I still go through a lot but I'm so glad to be a part of an attempt at raising the consciousness and love of the community through the help of some new amazing faces at Monarch Blood Entertainment and a big shout out to Khaotyk Artwerx offering there skill to assist and skirting MBE's public view as far as having nice images that represent. The work is not completed but its sure on the way. I put some temp stuff out there for now.

I am so glad that Sargent is here. And that Detective is really cool. Thank you again guys if yall ever read this.

So the actual thing that happen to me was like something, I don't think its a block but I was feeling this depression and just worry but its totally gone and I'm glad moving forward with helping California and all its people the best way. I hope to meet more interestingly talented people that might be able to help us out in executing these fun events. We have a lot of positions to fill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment