Sunday, December 31, 2017

Prana Healer Cris Blakk

It was about 4 or 5 years ago that I was hanging out with my friend Rene in this living room in Irvine, California. I was being silly slapping things around me and reciting "Healem Lord". I was trying to make everyone laugh and my friend was complaining about a pain he had in his knee for years and i placed my hand on his knee and I shouted comically again, "Healem Lord". This sudden pain automatically hit my hand. I was definitely not laughing and a bit creeped out. So, I jumped up and the owner of that house is very metaphysical and said "omg you have the gift. Now, go outside and push that pain you took from your friend and release it from your hand". I did and I was beside myself.

A year before that I was at this bbq in the OC with a dude who is into Vedic work. We were doing all this weird energy work and I stuck my hand out to try to move an air filled toy ball without touching it. This one girl was recording it on her iphone and a few days later had sent me the video freaked out because in the video a blue light or plasma ether like substance left my hand and surounded the ball. A few months before that I had asked this healer about these sensations in my hand and didn't know what they meant. He said he didn't know but I realise now that he knew exaclty what I was trying to understand but he was being a dick and didn't want to tell me. Now I see that it's one of those things you just let go of and not fight. What is my point of all this? I guess I was trying to figure out that I was channelling this healing gift but through Prana approach. I am a Prana healer and I love to heal people. I have been told to be careful because for 1: The government doesn't like it and 2: The Universe could be teaching through pain. Eh oh well, I see someone suffering and I just want to help them by taking some of that suffering away with my pranic techniques. I am hoping to heal more people here in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment