Saturday, November 3, 2018

The New American Labyrinth

When I was a kid, growing up was a fucking nightmare. Every day the scene was drenched in failure. How could any man stand against a whole nation of particular men, kill most of their people, take their land, cause them to be without nothing for hundreds of years and then watch them survive in a land where the law and the state conspire against the rising of our very same people? As I walked holding my grandmother's hand from our house and around the corner, on the avenue, I saw the cops stop in the middle of the street pointing their guns at these dudes on hanging out on the corner. The thought of police looking right at a target which was seconds in front of us as we headed towards Garcia's Bodega. My gram used to say, "One day someone innocent is going to get killed by these cops. And i asked what about the bad guy? And why did I ask? Because there were no people of color allowed to have a position of any kind accept dead end jobs. And my Gram said "Yeah they're bad but most of the time everybody really be minding their own business. The police always looking to hurt someone. And from that day the taste of being a part of my neighborhood tasted more and more sour.

There was a large portion of my growing that I could remember feeling as though the best way to fight racism is to ignore it. I actually know that at any point in some one's life we have all ignored it. Not ignoring it turned my life in Cali, into the worst nightmare of all and made me homeless I finally got a place but nothing is safe in this world anymore. So thidnis whynI say racism is just one of those things where you might either have to ignore it to save yourself or you be the giver of light at that moment of centuries of build up righteous indignation. Its a choice and my whole childhood, I stood away from nasty mother fuckers because knowing who was in my family, I spared them. I was never the type to snap and hand someone their ass. I used to be a christian. When I was a christian, I was serious and also very loving and kind. I was so happy to be around people and as I got older, the more people mocked my joviality. I couldn't help but to finally snap from the mocking but it wasnt good because I got locked up. I took martial arts my whole life but was never treated like any other dude that would get in trouble for fighting. That plus the constant hate, jealousy and racism had compiled and become something I truly loathed but was glad to watch it slowly dissipate in the tri-state areas until pos got into power. Things were looking good but I know its because people of color for example especially in places like state run facilities. A courthouse has judges, prosecutors, clerks, investigators police and all the rest of the people that help make that facility successful. See when the people view inwardly on the state, we see corruption. Why is there also racism? Honestly, do you think if the racism, misogyny, and the robbing of people was not a part of the people running this country, the people wouldn't give a shyt less about the "sins" of the men in power over America. And at the same time corruption can fall on anyones plate regardless color or religion. However, truth is truth, facts are facts and right is right.

Why do rich racist white people live to be imperialists? Cant yall just leave us alone? Let people be man! I know so many people that have the will but no resource to help this country and things are not being done right since the beginning of when this country was made. What is with that imperialistic way? Nobody likes or wants it. I feel horrible that both my native and black people were interrupted by the invaders, this planet had no crime and there was no toxicity. There was no species which was to be pronounced endangered because everything was running smoothly. I remember reading Thomas Pain's Common Sense and Rights of a Man. Thomas Pain said that before government people would be doing the same things as if you woke up today, took a shower, got dressed and walked to the store on any given morning. All you would see is people walking, shopping and people working. Because if there was any trouble sure maybe the merchant getting robbed was not well to defend and that is also same as today. However most stores have a gun. People are kind of ok. We all are. Nobody is looking to rob or hurt anyone. Those that do should be dealt with immediately. Do you realize that most people who commit crimes will always want to commit that crime. The laws have been set in such a way that it is hurting the people. I remember watching "Good Will Hunting" where Matt Damon said in the court scene where he spoke to defend himself even though he was guilty he said, "When the laws of man are girded to tight man becomes a synco".

I now laugh at my passion to want to save the world when I was a teen. I wonder more about my suffering of the residue of it all. No matter what, I never give up! There are so many ways to "join'em" without losing your soul....wink wink. You can't possibly save the world as soon as you do what ya gotta do to "get in there" because nothing as amazing as that is gonna get handed to you unless you earned it and even then you gotta deal with all the red tape. Look, when I was a kid I never in my life thought about all the horrible shyt. In fact when I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a super hero cop because I loved helping people. I cared greatly but only cops and detectives or firemen were given that. The more I wanted it, the more things were messing up. I knew that if I became a cop, I would be the best and would be helping people in my neighborhood. It's like the state purposely messed up my life because no matter what, I always found myself fired from a job or just sinking. The moment started with my church. I began to want to be a part of the worship team and I was denied while other kids who were white were allowed. This happened to me every where I went. It happened also with groups of people. I didn't get and I just decided to be a hermit. Friends would come and visit but I always felt like they weren't really real. Some would be cool but I don't see them today because that is life. I appreciate my life and all the people and not many people from my family but it is what it is. Just like now in our faces. It is what it is. I was sort of prepared for this. Eh, what ever happens, we are all in it. Even though I said my childhood was a nightmare, today, I have so much courage.

One of my many martial arts teachers said to me, "There are only two things a man has in this world and that is his word and his balls." I don't think that this is it. This sorcerer here in Cali also famous for writing all these books on magick told me. "What you see in the corruption will explode and end. This is the end of the bad guys leading and it will be for a very long time! The only thing is its gonna get worse before it gets better". Now that sucks but again, it is what it is so we all need to think clearly. This is the where smart people put their heads together and unite in strength. This is not about being against anyone but standing strong to protect our rights as citizens of America.

I LOVE AMERICA! It's not my fault that this all of a sudden became the biggest most corrupt way to create a new country. And the sick game that the most wealthiest of all got together to make a cult to imperialize the world. The thing is you can make America your own even if you just moved here. We don't have to let evil win and still be good. We dont have to fight the state, police, government. In fact you live here so you have the right to help and make this country great. Look at evetything right now. Yeah, I dont want to address the current candidacy in the whitehouse. Some say from this point everything might stop. All I can say is if it does, at least mt heart is prepared. All the horror I've been through so for me and my own, it will bw just another happening but if all goes well, I like envisioning a different feel. Where the real are in charge, black brown or whatever. I just see corruption going away. It might not be right away but it will happen.We all just gotta be smart and ignore the stupid and foolish comments. There will always be an opportunity in this life to deal with that even if its once, the taste is better than the best cuisine, trust me! Life can be so beautiful when allow it.

The world is good. Its really the media that makes things worse. Yes because of pos in the whitehouse, there seems to be a spilling of this poison but for the most part, we all have the power to elevate and succeed because we are way better even if they cheat. We just need to all get in rocky mode if your not on it and think and meditate for the exact answer because everyone is different and we are not on the same path. We all need to focus more on ourselves and less on people and what they are talking about. The more we focus on healing and elevating and evolving the better we attract to surround ourselves with more also well and elevated. This is how one "fights the power the right way." Being well and elevated will place you better in government ran facilities where you can also excel and not feel like your stuck. You can have whatever job you want but there is nothing wrong with working for the govenrment. You have to be a fool to turn a job like that down.

Its better to better ourselves and try to fix this country. After all this is our country. Enjoy it and take care of it! Its all we got.

Sarava and Ashe!

Cris Blakk

No comments:

Post a Comment