Monday, December 31, 2018

Always Strive For The Next Best Self

Sarava Nzambi, hard work pays off!

For so long many have a view of a goal  and never give up and some that do give up. I can tell you again and again not to give up but as you know it is always completely up to the seeker. Striving for a goal comes with years of experience and hard work. I say hard work because I spent many years studying and giving the spirit of academia respect and of the dead respect. I was brought up with spirituality in my religion as a child and I experienced passion which is just personal but also very helpful. For this reason I chose the academic rout hopefully completing the balance. There is more though.....there is the no mind like your greater than the universe but your quieter than a mouse and you esteem others higher than yourself because you don't even think the same. You are beyond the god or multi dimensional being. You are the one that broke through all the way because you decided to keep seeking and know that without a shadow of a doubt that there is always a higher plane of existence. Don't let anyone bullshyt you. However, the lesson here is you can't just place your self there like you did as a regular human becoming a god but you must truly be patient and relearn yourself and be truly complete in the present. Let go of the past because it will never suit the true free you, your highest self. Be at one with all living things and don't fall for the war mentality. This is the new age of every thing integrating whether people like it or not and accept it or not.

Some people, I actually chose to put my energy towards because I care about their lives. It's not easy to even give hard advice whether client, friend, family, neighbor, classmate, co-worker or partner life or business, if they don't listen and you even lived enough in each others lives to love each other then it's even harder to watch them state the same discrepancies over and over and be visually stagnant. I mean for years man. I feel so bad for these people because there were times where I would go back and see if they followed through with something easy they wouldn't but always say they are unhappy. I personally felt unhappy for so many years.  There are so many things that we all experience in the awakening and just when you thought you were aware you start to realize what you must change about yourself and when you do that you have definitely found the opening or the beginning of your first huge manifestation. Don't get me wrong we all are immediately manifest its just that if you are strong then it will manifest right there and then or take a bit and the longer it takes its just because of the energy you gave and the way you felt.

Learning different systems helped me greatly and if you pay attention you will see how the energy draws or attracts even through lets say you searching for magical information in a system like a left hand path, goetia and its Astral Mystery Astharoth or Santeria and its Orisha Oggun. Man, one time I was learning about how Oggun the Orisha, when working with this energy it will give and give but like Ganesh of the Hindu belief structure Ganesh blocks its children if they don't do right. Oggun blocks its children if they don't take care of them selves and not strive for excellence or is in need of a life change but the person becomes lazy.

When we as mind awareness type people reach that place in life it is practically a crown but they who been their for a while say it's but a moment or experience which makes them or us more powerful. Hard for me to state it that way because of my passion but because I like it, I strive for it knowing its pure wisdom because it learning to be magical all by yourself living a regular life even with peace with out the bells and whistles and brujaja but tranquility enjoying the moments as a complete being with evident wellness and radiance and an energy very familiar to all. This power can change a community for the better. This is what America and the world needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment